Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Reading while cruising

We just got back after a wonderful vacation cruising to Bahamas.  I made sure I packed a few essentials which included books and magazines.  I read quite fast so I can go through quite a few in a week.  I remember one vacation that I read everything that I had with me.  I had to search for a bookstore to add to my loot.

This trip I read Don Piper's book - 90 Minutes in Heaven.  I enjoyed the book.  I could have read much more about the 90 minutes than the people he met after he started telling people about it.  I felt good after reading this book and look forward to seeing my Dad and Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...