Sunday, June 28, 2015

Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason

Who doesn't love a love story but to have two in one book is utterly fantastic!   Two sisters....nothing alike.....who fall in love with the most unlikely men.  Once I started this book, I couldn't put it down.  I love that this book is about a family and the home that they love.  Their father is frustrating and stubborn.  Their mother is caring and loving.  The sisters, Brianna and Colleen have fire and spirit.  Each family member had to look closely at their decisions - past and present.  These decisions had major impacts on those they loved.  Each character had to learn to be true to themselves.  They had to learn to trust in themselves, with others and in The Lord.

Highly recommend.  I give it five stars.  I can't wait to read the next one about their brother, Adam, in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...