Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson

I should have known that this book would be a joy to read by just the title.  I read this in one day but enjoyed the "ride" to the very last page.   Joy and Miranda despite their age difference needed each other.  Joy had a plan and Miranda, with some hesitation,  joined her.  This a great read for Christmas or anytime of year where you need an uplifting story of how two people spread Christmas cheer.  The ending was almost predictable but I didn't care.  I enjoyed every chapter.  This almost could be a continuing series and it really is not a bad idea, Melody Carlson.

I finished this delightful story with a smile on my face and a determination to spread some JOY of my own this holiday season.   I will start spreading joy by giving this book to my mother to read.  Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dock Girl's Shame

  Loretta loved working with her father at the docks.  But everything changed when her father made a deal with Oswald Lynch.  Trouble soon f...