Monday, February 8, 2016

A Worthy Heart by Susan Anne Mason

I am hooked on anything that Susan Anne Mason writes. I am ready for more! Since my family immigrated to America from England, I love anything that has to do with immigration. I read the first book in this series and was anxiously waiting for this one. It did not disappoint. I hope there will be a third book in this series. Adam and Maggie are a wonderful couple who give each other encouragement and strength during their ups and downs. Adam feels he is not worthy of Maggie's love and affection. Maggie sees who Adam really is and not how Adam sees himself. God has plans for Adam and Maggie. They both need to trust God.

I loved John, Adam's friend. He was a Godsend to Adam. He made Adam realize that he is never alone as God is with him always. He also tried to encourage Adam to let go of his anger and to forgive his father. In order for Adam to forgive his father, he had to forgive himself.

I couldn't help loving Adam and Maggie's story. I didn't want the book to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...