Monday, March 21, 2016

A Girl's Guide to Moving On by Debbie Macomber

Debbie Macomber did it again!  I love everything she writes.  I have never been disappointed.  I quickly got into the story as I have been divorced and I knew how they felt.  I loved how Leanne was able to forgive and take care of her ex-husband as he was dying.  It should have been difficult for her but she followed Jesus' teachings.  Nichole was crushed when she found her husband was cheating on her.  It took bravery to leave him.  It took bravery to not give in to his threats.  Leanne and Nichole were a great support to each other.  I loved seeing how they grew stronger as the days went by.  Stronger in their faith....strong enough to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...