Sunday, June 26, 2016

No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer

Karen Witemeyer -  No Other Will Do

I stayed up to 2:00 am as I was getting close to the end.  I had to know who was responsible....who threatened the community and caused such heartbreak.  I quickly turned one page to another and it was finished.  Great ending to a wonderful story.

I'm sure there has been many times we wished to live on our own away from men.  It doesn't take long before we realize how important the men in our lives are just like Emma did.  Mal always had a special place in her heart but she never told him so.

Mal thought Emma was an Angel.  She was his Angel from the moment he first laid his eyes on her.  He knew she way beyond his reach and he left her without explaining his quick departure.

Their love for each other started as friendship.  They put each other before the other.  They shared a very special bond.  Emma knew Mal was always there for her.  So when's he was in trouble he was the first one she reached out to help.

I love the strength and integrity of Emma and Mal.  They treated friends, family and strangers with kindness.  They would do what they could to help others.

This was a  great story.  I enjoyed the plot, the characters, the location and especially how it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...