Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sea Rose Lane by Irene Hannon

Sea Rose Lane by Irene Hannon

It is not often when I read a book and I feel that I'm part of the story.  I felt like I could have been a neighbor of Eric and BJ.

Every character had their own story to tell.  I genuinely cared for them.  It was a "feel good" book.  I enjoyed the journey to the very last page.

I have never read anything by Ms. Hannon before.  It sure won't be my last.  Her writing style was so comfortable that it carried me away.  I am thrilled to discover a new author.

The town is called Hope Harbor.  This town gives every resident a ray of hope.  It gave Luis hope for a better future.  It gave Eleanor hope of better days ahead.   It gave Eric hope to become whom he was meant to be.  BJ had hopes for a better future and to escape her past.  

I really loved this book.  Everyone should add this to their must read column.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...