Monday, August 29, 2016

Without Warning by Lynette Eason

 This is Book 2 of the Elite Guardians Series.  I didn't read Book 1 so at times I wasn't up to what was happening.  Ms. Eason made it quite easy to follow along in Book 2.  Plots were explained and I became quite intrigued by the storyline.

I thoroughly enjoyed this mystery.  I had no clue as to whom the "bad guy" was.  It took me by surprise when it was revealed.  
Kate Singleton, partner in the Elite Guardians Protection Agency, was a woman of strength and conviction.  She was vulnerable and had some fears to overcome.  She gets the job done even with reservations.

Dan Williams has his own issues to deal with.  He is now the guardian of his teenage niece, Ruby.  She is has a feeling that something bad is going to happen to her Uncle Dan.  So she hires Ms. Singleton to protect her Uncle.  

I appreciated the love the characters had for each other that was shown throughout the book.  I have never heard of Lynette Eason and was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this book.  Finally a book where the main character, Kate, was a strong woman.  I look forward to reading other books by this author.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Springtime in Surrey

  I'm sitting here in dreary February reading an anthology about Spring.  Spring can't come any faster for me in cold Michigan.  Thi...