Monday, July 24, 2017

ANY DREAM WILL DO by Debbie Macomber

My dream is that Debbie Macomber continues writing books for years to come.  Starting to read a book by Ms. Macomber is like going on a vacation.  You are excited to start the trip.  You have a great time while on the trip and sad when it is over.  This book was no exception.

Any Dream Will Do shares that you must always have dreams and to not give up on them.

Drew lost the love of his life and the mother of his children.  He never thought he could love again.  Would he risk all for this second chance of love?

Shay had risked before and lost.  Could she take the chance of opening her heart?

I will wait as patient as I can for the next book by Debbie Macomber.  Enjoyed the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...