Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wanda Brunstetter's The Blessing

The Blessing is that Mrs. Brunstetter continues to write such delightful stories that I love.  It is so easy to like her characters.  How could you not love Heidi?  She suffers such heartbreak but continues to be faithful and trusts that GOD does have a plan for her.

Each character blesses others in some way (big or small).  They each might have an obstacle to conquer in their own lives but by giving to others they are blessed in return.

I read this very quickly.  I loved it.  I don't read Wanda Brunstetter's books.  I devour them until she released a new one.  Thank you for blessing my life with your talents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...