Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Road Home by Beverly Lewis

I review books.  I have books that I have to read by a certain date.  It makes it difficult to read a book on my reading list.  But this came in at the library and I had to read it.  I was not sorry.

I can' get enough of Amish fiction.  My go to authors are Beverly Lewis and Wanda Brunstetter.  I never have been disappointed.

The Road Home had me shed a few tears and made my heart swell.  Lena Rose was the daughter you would be so proud of.  She was the sister you could lean on.  The friend you could count on.  She was the beau that any young man would be lucky to have.

I loved this book.  Take the time....get it, love it and enjoy every moment you spend with this delightful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dock Girl's Shame

  Loretta loved working with her father at the docks.  But everything changed when her father made a deal with Oswald Lynch.  Trouble soon f...