Monday, July 23, 2018

Cottage by the Sea by Debbie Macomber

Debbie Macomber is one of my favorite go to authors.  I can't even begin to tell you how many of her books I have read.  Cottage by the Sea just came out this week so naturally I was first in line at the library to read this.

I actually read this in one night.  Last night I stayed up past 3 am to finish the last few pages.  I loved it.  It was a touching story of how Annie worked through her grief.

This wonderful story shares some valuable lessons.  It is important to take one day at a time while going through a difficult patch in your life.  Take a breath.  It's ok to grieve.  And the definition of family is a group of people who may not share the same bloodline but who love and are there for each other.

I recommend this to friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pick-Pocket Orphans

  A sad but inspiring story of two young people who made the best of their unfortunate circumstances. Alice couldn't live with her fathe...