Saturday, October 27, 2018

Cumberland Bride - Shannon McNear

This is book five from the series called Daughters of the Mayflower.  I have been hooked on this series from book one.  I can read these books within days as I can't put them down.  They take me back to a time when Americans really struggled.  Each book is written in a different time period in American history.

This book is based in 1794.  Kate and her family are moving to western Kentucky.  Their journey and what Kate discovered about herself and others is detailed in this book.

I highly recommend this book as well as the others.

Great job!

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Springtime in Surrey

  I'm sitting here in dreary February reading an anthology about Spring.  Spring can't come any faster for me in cold Michigan.  Thi...