Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Debbie Macomber's Alaskan Holiday

An annual tradition for me is to read the New Christmas book by Debbie Macomber.  This year's story is based in the town of Ponder in Alaska.  Cute name for a town in the middle of nowhere. 

I love her books.  It is a cute story where I turned the pages so quickly that I was finished in two days. 

Love or career?  City or wilderness?  Big decisions that Josie must make.  What will make her truly happy? 

I recommend this book to anyone who wants to take a trip to Alaska.  I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a romance.  I recommend you pick this up!


https://youtu.be/GaShPEo-tHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dock Girl's Shame

  Loretta loved working with her father at the docks.  But everything changed when her father made a deal with Oswald Lynch.  Trouble soon f...