Monday, January 21, 2019

WOMAN OF COURAGE

Wanda Brunstetter did it again!  I can't wait to read any of her books.

This story was about Amanda and her determination to reach her destination.  Amanda was on a journey of discovery.  She was on a mission.

The book was titled Woman of Courage.  Amanda, her friend - Yellow Bird and Little Fawn were women of courage.  Their courage came from God.

Joshua 1:9 English Standard Version (ESV)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Their faith gave them strength.  Their strength gave them courage. Their courage gave them the ability to continue their journey through difficulties and sadness.  

I loved the book.  This edition was a Collector's Edition as it continues the story of Little Fawn.  I want to read more about Little Fawn and her journey.  

Thank you, Wanda Brunstetter, for another treat.  I finished this book on a cold, brisk day. The temperature might be -4 outside but my heart is warm with the message  it gave  to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pick-Pocket Orphans

  A sad but inspiring story of two young people who made the best of their unfortunate circumstances. Alice couldn't live with her fathe...