Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Laura V. Hilton - The Amish Secret Wish


Have you ever had a secret wish?  Were you afraid to tell?  Did you believe that if spoken it would not happen? 

Hallie was heartbroken and afraid for her future.  She needed to face this fear to ever fulfil GOD's plan.  

Kiah was determined to find his true love.  But at all costs? 

It seemed that Kiah and Hallie were not going to get together.  There were obstacles between them and in their communities that stood in their way.  There were family members that had other plans.  But remember:

 For know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

This is one of my favorite passages from the Bible.  I have kept this close to my heart as I dealt with the ups and downs of my life.  

A lovely story about the importance of faith and family.  Both Hallie and Kiah were blessed by GOD's love and guidance as well as their family's.  

 I enjoyed the book and loved visiting Hidden Springs.

Philippians 4:13 ESV 

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.



Laura V. Hilton
 is an award-winning author with more than twenty Amish, contemporary, and historical romances. When she's not writing, she reviews books and writes devotionals and blog posts for Seriously Write. Laura and her pastor-husband have five children and a hyper dog named Skye. They currently live in Arkansas. When she's not writing, Laura enjoys reading, and visiting lighthouses and waterfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...