Friday, February 24, 2017

Great read!!!!!

Amish Cooking Class
THE SEEKERS

BY Wanda Brunstetter

What is not to love about Wanda's books?  I am always eager to start a new book by Wanda Brunstetter.  It is so easy to be caught up into her books and finish it within a few days.  That is why I took my time in starting this delightful story of Heidi Troyer and her cooking class.  I knew that I wouldn't be able to put it down until the very last page.

Heidi not only taught her students how to cook but to learn that  God has a plan for each one of us.  Each student has an obstacle to overcome but God was right there beside them paving the way for better days ahead.

I loved this book and am looking forward to any future sequels.  Ms. Brunstetter hit it out of the park with The Seekers.  I highly recommend this to read.  I have never been disappointed by anything she has written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...