Saturday, January 26, 2019
The Forgiving Jar by Wanda Brunstetter
The hardest thing is to forgive someone who has hurt you. It is even harder to forgive yourself. Michelle and Sarah had help with The Forgiving Jar.
The Forgiving Jar is the second book in a series by Wanda Brunstetter. It seems like I took a speed reading course as I finished this delightful book so quickly. I couldn't put it down. I am excited to know that there will be a book three in August 2019.
We all would benefit from the love and kindness of the Lapp Family. Could Michelle and Sarah learn from their past mistakes? Could they learn to forgive?
Pick up this book. You won't be sorry. It is a treasure. Throughout the book, there are "pearls of wisdom" to read, think about and put into practice.
I received this free to review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cherish
Tabitha has done the rounds. She has asked her aunts (all of them) about love and marriage. She was still confused. She realized that she ...
-
About the Book Book: The Search for the Shadow Cat Author: Kurt Mahler Genre: Magical Realism Fantasy Release Date: October 20, 2025 Venture...
-
Beautiful story. I have enjoyed Misty M Beller's books for awhile. I know that I will enjoy it and be entertained. Rose has suffere...

No comments:
Post a Comment