Sunday, June 16, 2019

The Brides of the Big Valley





This collection is written by Wanda Brunstetter, her daughter-in-law, Jean Brunstetter and grand-daughter, Richelle Brunstetter.  Each story was informative and enjoyable.  I had no idea that there were three different Amish communities that are distinguished by the color of their buggy's top- white, black or yellow.


As I read these stories I think of Jeremiah 29:11.  GOD was in control.  He had a plan for Deanna, Rose Mary and Leila.  He has a plan for each one of us.  


I can never get enough of Wanda Brunstetter's books.  I know that I will enjoy every minute.  The added bonus is that Jean and Richelle are very talented themselves.  I enjoyed that the characters in the first story showed up in the other stories as well:  a wonderful way to connect all three.

Pick up this book and escape to Amish Country!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...