Saturday, June 6, 2020

Wanda Brunstetter's Amish Friends Farmhouse Favorites Cookbook

I am not a cook.  I never have pretended to be.  The funny thing is that I love collecting cookbooks and antique kitchen items.

I can't resist cookbooks and when I received one by Wanda Brunstetter...well..I did a little happy dance.

This cookbook will be one I will use instead of it just sitting on my shelf.  I found a few recipes that I am ready to make.

The pictures are great and the pages are sturdy. It is not flimsy.  

A great addition is the section with tips and suggestions to use in the home.  

This will make a wonderful gift for anyone who loves to cook or someone like me.  It's my birthday this month so it couldn't have come at a better time.  Thanks, Wanda Brunstetter!  

"I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review."I





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pick-Pocket Orphans

  A sad but inspiring story of two young people who made the best of their unfortunate circumstances. Alice couldn't live with her fathe...