Monday, July 27, 2020

An Appalachian Summer by Ann H. Gabhart

A beautiful story of a young woman discovering her purpose in life and her destiny.  Piper knew that she wanted to be something more than just a debutante.  

Piper's experiences in the Appalachia was life changing.  She was doing things she never imagined.  She was blossoming in her new role as a courier.  Piper knew that a decision had to be made: take the safe route or follow your heart.

Have you ever needed to get away so you could clear your head and make a decision?  There might be a special place that you are at peace and can think clearer or be closer to GOD.  I have a better chance of hearing GOD when I am in the country or by water.  Probably because you are away from all the noise.

Piper and her Aunt Truda discovered their calling.  

I loved the book.  It was truly a vacation without leaving the comfort of my house.  of

I received this book from Revell Books for free to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...