Saturday, August 15, 2020

Jody Hedlund- Bride - Almost a Bride

 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11


GOD had a plan for Kate and Zeke.  They both didn't know what was in store for them.  Kate and Zeke were fleeing from their demons. Both had a past they couldn't forget.

What would it take for Kate to take the plunge?  Could Zeke move forward and accept that he is one of GOD's children?

This is Book 4 of the Bride Ships Series.  Each bride was looking for a new life in Canada.  Their stories are not traditional as they might be on a bride ship but not necessarily looking for a groom.


I enjoyed this book and hated to have it end.   As I was reading this story I continued to hope that Zeke and Kate would get together.  I had my doubts.


I highly recommend this book along with any other book by Jody Hedlund.  They are great stories.  I often suggest her books to others. I am proud to say she is from my home state of Michigan!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...