Wednesday, March 1, 2023

March 2- The Ragged Orphan

 

I know that I am in for a treat when I get to read a book by Lindsey Hutchinson.
And I was!

This was a story of loss and determination.  Jared was honest and hardworking.  It served him well.  I loved him.  How could you not?

Seth was bitter and he had every reason to.  But his life was about to change. 

Many of us could be very envious of their workplace.  Their boss, Mr. Maguire, was kind and great to work for.  He took more than just a small interest in their well being. He cared.

I can't say it enough.  I was captivated by the story.  It was well written.  It touched me.  I hope there will be a sequel.



#BoldwoodBooks
#RachelRandomReads









About Lindsey Hutchinson

Lindsey Hutchinson is a bestselling saga author whose novels include The Workhouse Children. She was born and raised in Wednesbury, and was always destined to follow in the footsteps of her mother, the multi-million selling Meg Hutchinson.

Follow Lindsey Hutchinson

Newsletter sign up: http://bit.ly/LindseyHutchinsonMailingList

Bookbub profile https://www.bookbub.com/authors/lindsey-hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...