Thursday, April 27, 2023

Windswept Way - A Hope Harbor Novel



Scars.  Everyone has them.  Some can be seen.  Others can't.  Ashley, Rose, and Jon have them.  I have had them.  I am sure you have, too.

This story shows how these scars impact the choices we make and how we live our lives. 

Ashley just broke up with a boyfriend. Her job was gone. What will she do now? She took a leap of faith and bought an alleged haunted house.  She discovered that taking this one step changed not only her life but also those around her.  

I loved seeing the changes everyone went through after Ashley moved to Hope Harbor.

Irene Hannon provides me with so much enjoyment every time a new book of hers comes out.  

I received this book from Revell Reads to review.


Irene Hannon is the bestselling and award-winning author of more than 60 contemporary romance and romantic suspense novels. In addition to her many other honors, she is a three-time winner of the prestigious RITA Award from Romance Writers of America. She is also a member of RWA's elite Hall of Fame and has received a Career Achievement Award from RT Book Reviews for her entire body of work. Learn more at www.irenehannon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...