Thursday, September 26, 2024

Healing- The Prayer Jar Devotional




I am a big fan of Wanda E. Brunstetter.  She writes wonderful Amish based fiction books as well as cookbooks.  I have quite a few.

Her new book is a touching and important devotional about healing.  We all have suffered some loss or hurt in our lives. 

This collection is helpful to so many.  I can relate to some.  I appreciate the devotion called ONE DAY AT A TIME, SWEET JESUS.  The Prayer attached to this is:

"I know this is a process, Jesus. I will trust you even on the tear-filled days. Amen."

Important and relevant.


Purchase Here-

The Prayer Jar Devotional: Healing
https://a.co/d/02tnh9u 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Healing- The Prayer Jar Devotional

I am a big fan of Wanda E. Brunstetter.  She writes wonderful Amish based fiction books as well as cookbooks.  I have quite a few. Her new b...