Sunday, November 30, 2014

Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund

Love, Love, Love!    I read this in two days and hated it to end.  I especially enjoyed that it was based in Michigan (my home state).  Sometimes you can read a book and figure out the ending.   This book had a few surprises.  I loved the characters - Emma and Patrick.  They both came from dysfunctional families. They both wanted something more and worked through their vulnerabilities to achieve their dreams.  Highly recommend.

I loved that I got this free from Baker Books to review.

This is Book One......Jody, hurry up and give me a Book Two....I'm ready for another sleepless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...