Friday, April 17, 2015
The Creole Princess by Beth White
This was a delightful book of mystery and intrigue. I learned so much about that time period....I didn't know that much about this subject manner. Lyse And Rafa had a love that slowly developed over time. Enjoyed their story as well as the historical background. Beautifully written. I have never read anything by Beth White before but I will in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thawing the Frontiersman's Heart
Roisin must risk everything to search for her father. He is lost but so is she. And in her search, she found herself in a stranger's ...
-
Beautiful story. I have enjoyed Misty M Beller's books for awhile. I know that I will enjoy it and be entertained. Rose has suffere...
-
Jacob grew up in a loving family. But he always felt that he was held back as he was the youngest son. Dawn did have loving parents but w...
No comments:
Post a Comment