Monday, May 18, 2020

Someone Like You

A powerful book about the consequences of modern science. Karen never disappoints. This is a stand alone book but it's wonderful to visit the Baxter family again.

I loved the story and read it in one day. How can you not worry about Maddie? How can she handle the truth?

GOD has A plan for each one of us. We don't always understand but things will work out. I truly believe that GOD arranged my meeting with my husband. He knew that I went through some hard times and he was trying to tell me.... "Hold on, Jeanette. I am always with you. Everything will be ok...Just wait and see."

Thank you, Karen. I will continue to be one of your biggest fans!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...