Monday, April 19, 2021

The Amish Quiltmaker's Unexpected Baby - Jennifer Beckstrand

 How can a sister be so mean?  Wow!  I was concerned how Esther was going to handle this extremely difficult situation. 


I have loved every book by Jennifer Beckstrand.  This book was a little more serious in nature.  I loved how the women in the community surrounded Esther with friendship and support.  It is extremely important to have support systems in your life.  It has been extremely difficult during Covid to keep in contact with friends and family but make the effort to do so.  Reach out and contact your friends and family.  You might not have any idea what they are going through and how important reaching out to them can mean to them.

This book is Book 1 of 2 of a new series called The Amish Quilt maker.   I will make sure to put this on my must read shelf.


32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...