Tuesday, October 12, 2021

A View Most Glorious by Regina Scott


 Cora was determined to prove a point.  This determination changed her life.  She had her life mapped out.  She knew that after she climbed Raniar that she proved women can do anything! 

What she didn't plan on was meeting a man like Nathan.  He was not like anyone else she had met before.  Did GOD have a different plan for Cora?  


I loved the location of this book.  The descriptions were so realistic that I could smell and feel the mountain air.  God's creations are beyond miraculous.  They are breathtaking!  Once you travel and see what GOD has created you are never the same.  

Cora was so caught up in her goal that she didn't realize what she would gain on the journey. 

I was given the opportunity to receive this book from Revell to review.  


14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
    and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”




1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2016, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him number: +2348054615060 Contact him today

    ReplyDelete

The Pick-Pocket Orphans

  A sad but inspiring story of two young people who made the best of their unfortunate circumstances. Alice couldn't live with her fathe...