Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow

 


You never know where life might lead you.  Sammie never imagined what was in store for her when she met Thomas, an elderly and grouchy man.  This meeting changed her whole life.

It made me think of a time many years ago.  I was getting a divorce. Naturally I was upset and felt that I was not ever going to meet anyone that was a keeper.  I hoped I would.  I prayed I would.  Seven years later, when I least expected it, I met the love of my life.

Sammie was in the same situation. She just about gave up on love.  Hedgehog Hollow opened the door for Sammie.  She learned to love and live again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...