Thursday, May 26, 2022

The True Love Bookshop

 


What a cute title for an enjoyable story.  I was drawn into the story quickly.  I felt Tess' anguish when she discovered the truth.  I was there at one time many years ago.  My husband didn't die but we were going through a divorce.  I questioned everything.  What was true?  What was a lie?


Unfortunately, I had no River to stand by my side as the truth was being revealed.  Truth can sometimes hurt but it can also heal.



Annie Rains is a USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author who writes small town love stories set in fictional places in her home state of North Carolina. When Annie isn't writing, she's living out her own happily ever after with her husband and three children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...