Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Committing to the Cowgirl

 



I was eager to read Jody Hedlund's new book about a cowgirl who became a doctor. Astrid discovered that in 1877 being a female physician was not accepted by many especially men.  So she applies for a position in her former town not expecting to know the current doctor.  Dr. Logan Steele had no idea that the doctor applying was a former friend from childhood.  

They share a common interest in medicine.  And before you know it, sparks fly especially with the help of Logan's mother.

Astrid fought to be accepted.  She was good at what she did. Can she allow romance to get in the way of all she accomplished?

I loved the ending.  I know you will to.  It was quite a surprise for me as well as Logan.

It was entertaining.  I also loved that Logan is the name of one of the main characters.  It's my oldest grandson's name.  

I received this ebook from the author to review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Courting An Amish Bishop

You are never too old to find love.  It's never to late.  Simon was widowed.  He didn't believe he had the time or desire to marry a...