Friday, November 3, 2023

Home for an Amish Christmas

 

Two lonely people coming home for Christmas.  

I can remember coming home for Christmas when I lived in another State.   So many memories.  The memory of being greeted at the door by Mom.   The hugs I received from the family and the delicious dinner just waiting to be served.  

 Ellen and Captain Mark Beller felt the same.  Sue was returning to her little boy after working away from home.  Pete returning to his family after serving in the military for 7 years. 

They both knew disappointment. They both were hoping for a better future. 

I enjoyed this short novella.  It had everything I love in a book: Amish, Christmas and Romance.

I received this story to review.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Courting An Amish Bishop

You are never too old to find love.  It's never to late.  Simon was widowed.  He didn't believe he had the time or desire to marry a...