This sister's story is one of my favorites. Favor loved her husband but her in-laws were another story. On top of that she was convinced that she was being slighted by the whole family.
Tabitha's visit to get marriage advice made Favor to start looking at her life. Some of her marital advice would scare anyone from getting married even Tabitha.
I read this so quick. I was wanting more. And there will be another book about Tabitha's mother = Cherish.
I enjoy Samantha Price's books. They are entertaining as well as being clean and wholesome. I appreciate knowing that nothing will offend me.
I received this book from Samantha Price to review.
#blogtour
#SamanthaPrice
#Amish
Samantha Price is a USA Today bestselling and Kindle All-Star author of Amish fiction. She is best known for the Amish Bonnet Sisters series and the Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries series. When not writing, she loves having fun with her seven grandchildren, her dog, and her rescue cat who thinks he's a dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment