Tabitha has done the rounds. She has asked her aunts (all of them) about love and marriage. She was still confused.
She realized that she left out her Mom. She probably should have went to her in the first place. But why was her Mom so hesitant to answer Cherish's questions? Maybe Wilma, Tabitha's grandmother, will have the answers.
I hope Tabitha's story continues. Will she find love? Is milking cows her forever job?
I love the Amish books by Samantha Price. Ms. Price knows how to tell a story. A good story.
I received this book from the author to review.
https://www.amazon.com/Cherish-Amish-Bonnet-Sisters-Daughters-ebook/dp/B0GPMFLP8Y?dplnkId=79988000-e569-4f1c-afb3-29e67d28d33c
Author-
Samantha Price is a USA Today bestselling author of Amish romance and cozy mysteries. Raised in the Brethren faith, she writes with a heartfelt understanding of the Amish way of life.
When she’s not writing, Samantha enjoys quiet moments at home with her rescue cat and her fluffy white dog, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Snowy from the Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries.
Find a full downloadable and printable Series-Reading-Order at: SamanthaPriceAuthor dot com
No comments:
Post a Comment