Friday, May 29, 2015
Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund
Another excellent book by Jody Hedlund! I literally consumed this book in one day. I anxiously turned one page after another to see what was going to happen with Caroline and Ryan. I was not disappointed. I can't wait to read more by this wonderful author. I highly recommend this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Contrary Betrothal
No one and I mean no one can write historical fiction like Denise Farnsworth. Once again I am blown away with her writing. The book starts ...
-
Beautiful story. I have enjoyed Misty M Beller's books for awhile. I know that I will enjoy it and be entertained. Rose has suffere...
-
Jacob grew up in a loving family. But he always felt that he was held back as he was the youngest son. Dawn did have loving parents but w...
No comments:
Post a Comment