Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Behind The Scenes by Jen Turano

At first glance, the cover made me think of Debbie Reynolds and the wonderful characters she played in the movies.

Permilia was considered a wallflower.  I beg to differ.  She just didn't fit in with the society crowd.  She was told she was a wallflower and she believed it.  BEHIND THE SCENES she was bright, funny, inquisitive and very talented.  She was loving and thoughtful.

Her stepmother continuously told her that she was odd and ackward. I

 Permilia was true to herself and Asher Rutherford was very interested.

This book has it all- romance, mystery, and humor.  I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...