Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Ebb Ride by Beverly Lewis

This touching story is about Sallie, an Amish girl, who wants to travel the world beyond her Amish community.  Her family have been waiting patiently for her to join the Church but Sallie has other plans.

As you turn page after page, you are Sallie's growth.  She is a dutiful daughter but she comes to the realization of who GOD wants her to be.  It's not an easy decision.I

The Ebb Ride is the period between high and low tide.  After Sallie visited the ocean I see her right in the middle of the ebb tide.  She is trying to make the right decision.  With prayer and much needed time, the decision was very clear to her.

I loved this book.  I was quite surprised by the ending.  Thank you, Beverly Lewis.  Delightful journey to Cape May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...