Saturday, February 17, 2018

Busy Saturday!!

How busy can a Saturday be when you are retired?  I can't stand setting an alarm but I must on Saturdays.  I start my Saturday at 8:30 am every week at my local Weight Watcher's group.  If you know me, this has been an ongoing struggle my whole life.  I feel that at age 60 it is time to reach goal and keep it off!!

I arrive home to eat breakfast and to get ready for Round 2.  Day with grandkids!!!!!  I have 3 grandchildren- age 9, 7 and almost 5.  I love them to bits but they keep me on my toes.  Today will be interesting as I' m taking them to a birthday party at Zap Zone.  A Saturday at Zap Zone with numerous kids running everywhere sounds like fun!

I will survive!  Keep you posted when I get back to my comfortable recliner and a cup of tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...