Thursday, November 12, 2020

Jingle All The Way by Debbie Macomber

 It is always a treat to read the new Debbie Macomber's Christmas book.  I look forward to opening the book and being transformed into the Christmas spirit no matter what time of year it is.  This year is no exception.

I found this book a little different than others.  Maybe is was the location: The Amazon.  It sure took me to a location I have never thought to go.  Everly had no interest in going there either.  But she sure was glad she went.

This story demonstrated that there are moments in time where we have to re-evaluate where we are and where do we want to be in the future.  I for one know that this is true.  Taking a risk is not easy.  Change is not easy.

Pick up your copy now and get in the Christmas mood with Everly/Daisy.  


Thanks, Debbie!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...