Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Tidewater Bride by Laura Frantz

 I visited Jamestown many years ago.  I loved the history and the beautiful scenery.  I would love to go back and visit once again.  I had a mini vacation there without leaving the comfort of my home.  Ms. Frantz wrote this wonderful book based in the 1600s.

I loved the main characters.  Selah was beautiful inside and out.   She had a strength that was much needed to survive during this time.  Xander.   What a strong name for a man who is also warm and tender when he needs to be.  They may be a match but first they must survive through the circumstances before them.

I enjoyed reading about the other family members as well as Selah and Xander.  I liked Xander's Aunt and the ways she loved Xander like no one else could. 

Great story.  Five stars.  

Maybe I'll get to Virginia this year!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...