Sunday, January 3, 2021

Endless Mercy


 Two great authors get together to write a series about Nome, Alaska in the 1900's.  I anticipated a great story and was not disappointed.  There are three books in this series and this was Book Two.  I didn't need to read the first book as this can stand alone.  But I know for sure I WILL read the next one.

The Powell Family has suffered from loss and catastrophic circumstances.  They are no different than any other family suffering the same.  We all have situations in our lives that we struggle to deal with and overcome.  The key to survival is turning it over to GOD.  GOD is there and wants to provide comfort and strength.  We need to open our hearts and with prayer GOD will provide.

The sisters are Whitney, Havyn and Madysen. Beautiful names.  Three sisters who love with all they have.  Three sisters who love GOD and their family.  

I enjoyed this book and recommend the whole series.

I received this book from Bethany House to review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pick-Pocket Orphans

  A sad but inspiring story of two young people who made the best of their unfortunate circumstances. Alice couldn't live with her fathe...