Saturday, December 11, 2021

Jody Hedlund- Entwined


 Pretty cold outside.  Perfect weather to start the continuing adventure of a series written by Jody Hedlund.  I always am excited to get my hands on one of her books.  I have to support a fellow Michigander.

This book- Entwined- takes me to movies such as Labryth.  It is a fantasy story with characters  that are strong and true.  Loyal to a fault, Sir Ansgar must find a way to save the King.  He will do what he must. Even if it costs him his life.  

Is there anyone like this out there anymore?  Who goes out on the limb for anyone despite the cost?  The first I thought of was the police and firefighters.  They risk their lives to help save others.  They sure don't receive many thanks for their efforts.  They don't get paid a huge amount.  So why do they do it?

This book really took me on an adventure.  I was captivated by Lis and Ansgar.  They were a couple ENTWINED together.

*****

I received this ebook as I am a member of the Jody Hedlund bookclub.  It's a great way to get to know her, enter contests and become influencers of her new releases.  Check it out on Facebook:




JODY HEDLUND is a bestselling and award-winning author who loves fairy tales and happily-ever-afters. She makes her home in Midland, MI, with her husband and five children. When she's not writing another of her page-turning stories, you can usually find her sipping coffee, eating chocolate, and reading.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jodyhedlundsreaderroom/?ref=share




No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...