Monday, December 20, 2021

Snowflakes Over The Starfish Cafe

 


  • Isaiah 41:10. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Hollie and Jake.  Two people who were shaped by fear.  Everyone has something in their lives that we are afraid of.  Some can not let it go.  Others learn a way to deal with it and move forward.

I, for one, felt that I had no choice but to move forward.  Hollie's Mom left her a precious gift.  She gave her the permission to move forward, to dance.  But will Hollie listen?

I really enjoyed the book.  It expressed the importance of friends.  Friends are family even a dog named Pickles can be a valued family member.

#loveBoldwoodBooks

Pick up a copy and give it a read during the holiday season!! 



JESSICA REDLAND

Jessica Redland writes emotional but uplifting stories of love, friendship, family and community. Her Whitsborough Bay books transport readers to the stunning North Yorkshire Coast where she lives with her husband, daughter and sprocker spaniel. Her Hedgehog Hollow series, set in a hedgehog rescue centre, takes readers into the beautiful rolling countryside of the Yorkshire Wolds.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...