Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Jody Hedlund's- Waiting for the Rancher


Hazel loved her job.  She also loved Maverick, her boss.  She knew from a young age that nothing would come from this infatuation as he was her older brother's best friend.

Maverick was so busy flirting with other girls that he didn't notice the beauty who worked in his own barn.

Hazel was dedicated to her job and the horses she cared for. She would do anything to protect them.  But could she protect her own heart?

I felt like I was reading a clean version of Yellowstone.  I really enjoy every one of Jody Hedlund's books.  This story took me to the mountains of Colorado.  

I received this book from the author herself to review.

#blog

#JodyHedlund



Jody Hedlund is the best-selling author of over forty sweet historical romances and is the winner of numerous awards. She lives in central Michigan with her husband and is the mother of five wonderful children and five spoiled cats. When she’s not penning another of her page-turning stories, she loves to spend her time reading, especially when it also involves consuming coffee and chocolate.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Healing- The Prayer Jar Devotional

I am a big fan of Wanda E. Brunstetter.  She writes wonderful Amish based fiction books as well as cookbooks.  I have quite a few. Her new b...