Monday, July 20, 2026

To Fly on Broken Wings

New author alert!  I can't tell you how excited I was to start reading this book. I never heard of Fayla Ott.  But the cover and title drew me in.  

Lila had a difficult childhood.  Her mother left when she was young. She stayed with her father. He needed her.  His problems became her problems. She was looked down upon by most.  

But one day a young pilot noticed her. Her world changed. He saw her beauty and her wisdom. He wanted to marry her despite his parents' objections.

This book really made me cry.  Lila's life before and after meeting Graham was one of tragedy and hope.  

Their love and marriage was interrupted by WWII.  Her struggles got to me.  I prayed she would have a happy ending.  I never imagined how the book actually ended.  I won't tell. You need to read it for yourself!

I was fortunate enough to receive an early reading copy to review from the author.  Believe me, I will now keep an eye out for future books by Fayla Ott. 

10 STARS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To Fly on Broken Wings

New author alert!  I can't tell you how excited I was to start reading this book. I never heard of Fayla Ott.  But the cover and title d...