Saturday, May 29, 2021

Come Back to Me by Jody Hedlund

 

Jody Hedlund enters the world of time travel.  A story of desperation.  A tale of finding what you were not looking for. 

Marian must go back in time to save her family.  In her journey, she discovers so much more than she bargained for.  

William has all what he needs in 1300s.  He thinks..  But after seeing Marian, he knows that she was meant to be his.  And his alone.  He will never let her go.  

A very romantic story that had me up late to finish it.  This is Book one of the Waters of Time Series.  I will be waiting for the next installment.    

Come Back To Me was a wonderful adventure with knights and fair ladies.  Love and War.  

A great beginning to my holiday weekend.  

Psalm 23:4

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...