Thursday, June 3, 2021

The Heart's Charge - Hanger's Horsemen 2


 Faith that GOD will take care of you.  He will protect you. He is with you.

Katherine and Eliza were on a mission.  They were going to take care of children in need.  They were quite a team.  Bold and fiesty but their insecurities were just under the surface.  GOD was with them.  HE was taking care of them.  

Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV 

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”


I loved the story.  It had everything I love: romance and a western.  How can you not love a strong, good looking cowboy?  Karen Witemeyer made Mark and Jonah so attractive that I was ready to travel to Texas myself to hunt them down.  


I highly recommend picking up the book.  It was highly entertaining.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...