Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Coming Into Her Own

 


Tybee Island sounds like a wonderful place to visit.  Maybe we could stay there?  It's a place where I could relax and take a much needed vacation.

But it wasn't a vacation for Whitney.  She has a lot on her plate.  A single mom trying to take care of everyone. Is she able to keep up this pace?

Julep, Whitney's Mom, was doing what she can to keep the Inn going.  She needed to keep busy.  She missed her husband more than ever.   

Oh no!  The book ended with a cliffhanger.  So you can bet that I'll be picking up the next book as soon as I can.

I enjoyed the story.  It was easy to read.  The characters were well written. 

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.


About Author:

Laura Brighton lives on the southeast coast of the United States, full of sunny beaches, beautiful marshes and stories that speak to the heart. Her women's contemporary fiction resonates with women of all ages. And so does her blatant addiction to good books and great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...